Food & Nutrition Services
|Heli Mostafavifirstname.lastname@example.org||Food Service Supervisor||604-595-6432|
|Lisa Chaoemail@example.com||Food Service Supervisor||604-595-6403|
|Shannon Beaverfirstname.lastname@example.org||Business Clerk||604-595-5198|
|Amy Dumasemail@example.com||Lunch Program Clerk||604-595-5300|
|Joleen Campbellfirstname.lastname@example.org||Food Service Supervisor||604-595-5197|
- The Updated Canada's Food Guide provides advice about how to well!
- Kid Food Nation! Recipes for kids! Ever wanted to know what goes into your favourite dish? Do you love to cook or want to learn how? Kid Food Nation is here for you!
- Did you know that you can call HealthLinkBC at 811 and ask to speak with Registered Dietitian? They can help with the school nutrition guidelines, and answer your questions about general nutrition and special diets.
- Can I trust this nutrition advice? For 5 tips to spot misinformation, click here.
- For information about allergies, clink this link to Anaphylaxis Canada.
- Take a Virtual Grocery Shopping Tour and learn more about healthy eating and food safety.
- Here's the BC website, http://healthyeatingatschool.ca, that promotes healthy eating at school.
- Better Together promotes family meals and offers recipes that students can use.